Welcome to the Hart Middle School Empowerment Zone
Honor Community Health and Rochester Community School District have partnered to create a social and emotional health center within Hart Middle School, known as THE EZ Empowerment Zone – your mental fitness center!
THE EMPOWERMENT ZONE SUPPORTS STUDENTS BY PROVIDING:
- Social and emotional health workshops
- Behavioral screening and assessment
- Individual and group counseling
- And, student support groups
The EZ is a great place to get encouragement and support if you’re feeling sad or angry, having trouble with friends, or having a hard time concentrating. The EZ is staffed by a licensed behavioral health professional and supported by Honor Community Health’s child and adolescent health team.
E3 – EQ
- EZ – The Positive Student-Centered Space
- E3 – Education, Empowerment, Elevation: The Daily Mission
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence: The Goal!
Monday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday | 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
6500 Sheldon Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48306