Road Closure Information
Starting Monday, March 27, southbound Woodward from Prospect St. (north of the railroad tracks) to South Blvd will be closed. The left turn from westbound South Blvd to southbound Woodward will be closed, however emergency services will be able to make this left turn.
Please communicate these closures to your teams and patients to prevent any delay of care. These closures are expected to continue until the end of May as MDOT and Consumer’s Energy finalize construction.
Additional closures will be communicated as they are announced by MDOT and Consumer’s Energy.
The following alternate routes will be communicated in various locations including at employee entrances and on Trinity Health Oakland’s website, social media and MiSource:
- Travel south on Franklin Road, make a left onto Nebraska Ave and continue to Woodward Ave.
- Travel south on Franklin Road, make a left onto Luther Avenue, right onto Earlmoore, follow Earlmoore to the fork in the road and turn left onto Bassett Street.
- Travel southeast on Woodward towards Turk Street, turn right onto Rapid Street, continue onto Franklin, turn left onto South Boulevard, and turn onto Woodward Ave.
- Head east on South Boulevard towards Harvey Ave, turn right onto Howland Ave, turn left onto Nebraska Ave and turn right onto Woodward Ave.
- Travel south on South Telegraph Road, make a left onto Fairfax Ave, continue onto Golf Dr, continue onto South Boulevard, and turn right onto Woodward Ave.
- Travel south on South Telegraph Road, make a left onto Square Lake Road and continue to Woodward Ave.
- Travel south on Orchard Lake Road, turn left onto Bagley by Cobbs Funeral home, make a left onto South Boulevard, turn right after McDonald’s, and turn right onto Bassett.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Your Partner in Health!
Honor Community Health is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) community health center providing comprehensive and integrated primary, behavioral health and dental care throughout Oakland County, Michigan. OIHN is designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Honor Community Health cares for and about people. Plain and simple. We strive to be your partner in health – helping you with your needs, including transportation, cost, translation, and others. Honor Community Health provides services open to anyone and everyone – regardless of ability to pay, insurance status, or place of residence.
Please call (248) 724-7600 today to schedule your appointment at one of our Honor Community Health sites.
We look forward to serving you and your family!
We are on a mission to make a lasting difference in the lives of our patients and their families with high quality primary care.
We provide the best possible dental care by providing a compassionate environment and dental specialists.
Professionals in behavioral health assist patients when habits, behaviors, stress, worry, or emotional concerns.
We offer a variety of substance abuse treatment services as well as a wide range of HIV and AIDS treatment services.
I love the team at Honor Community Health. They're very helpful, kind and generous!
Honor Community Health features eleven community health care sites throughout Oakland County. Click on a location below for directions and to learn more about the health care services they offer.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
Be a health hero – become an advocate by subscribing today!