Welcome to the Baldwin Family Medicine Center
Baldwin Family Medicine Center offers high-quality primary care and behavioral health services.
Primary care services offered at Baldwin Family Medicine Center through Honor Community Health include:
- Health Screenings/Tests
- Preventative Care
- Women’s Health Services
- Chronic Conditions (including diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure)
Behavioral health services offered at Baldwin Family Medicine Center through Honor Community Health include:
- Patient Liaison
- Crisis Intervention
- Caseload Consultations
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Health Screen Follow-ups
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Assistance in Integrated Treatment Plans
- Coordination with Community Mental Health Providers
Monday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1701 Baldwin Avenue
Pontiac, MI 48340