Welcome to the Baldwin Family Medicine Center
Primarily serving the needs of families in Oakland County, Baldwin Family Medicine Center offers primary care and behavioral health services in Pontiac, Michigan.
Primary care services offered at Baldwin Family Medicine Center through Honor Community Health include:
- Well Child Visits
- Preventative Care
- Women’s Health Issues
- Chronic Conditions (including diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure)
Behavioral health services offered at Baldwin Family Medicine Center through Honor Community Health include:
- Patient Liaison
- Crisis Intervention
- Caseload Consultations
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Health Screen Follow-ups
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Assistance in Integrated Treatment Plans
- Coordination with Community Mental Health Providers
Monday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday | 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1701 Baldwin Avenue
Pontiac, MI 48340