Welcome to the Family Medicine Center
Primarily serving the needs of families in Oakland County, Family Medicine Center offers primary care and behavioral health services in Pontiac, Michigan.
Primary care services offered at Family Medicine Center through Honor Community Health include:
- OB & Prenatal Care
- Women’s Health Issues
- Chronic Conditions (including diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure)
- Well Child Visits
- Suboxone and Vivitrol Provider
- Preventative Care
Behavioral health services offered at Family Medicine Center through Honor Community Health include:
- Patient Liaison
- Crisis Intervention
- Caseload Consultations
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Health Screen Follow-ups
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Assistance in Integrated Treatment Plans
- Coordination with Community Mental Health Providers
Monday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
461 West Huron, Suite 107
Pontiac, MI 48341